2. Collection, storage or processing of data that the law designates as sensitive, that is, data on racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in a union, union and trade union, health, is not allowed. social welfare as well as criminal prosecutions or convictions unless the terms and conditions set forth by the Law and the Data Protection Authority are fulfilled.
3. The collection, processing, keeping and use of other personal data is only when permitted by the applicable legal framework and always in accordance with the conditions laid down therein.
4. Specifically regarding the use of “all kinds of cookies”, their installation should be carried out after the consumer has been properly informed and subject to his consent, in accordance with the law and relevant instructions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
5. In the case of non-consent / acceptance of cookies, businesses allow, where technologically feasible, the continued use of the Website by the consumer, without the dispatch of cookies.
6. Undertakings shall ensure that the personal data collected is not disclosed or transmitted to third parties without the prior information or consent of the person concerned, and / or in cases where the law provides, in accordance with the provisions of personal data protection legislation at all times.
7. Businesses respect the consumer’s wish not to be included in archives intended to make unsolicited commercial communications with human intervention (call) for the promotion and supply of products or services, if they have so stated to the publicly available provider.
8. Businesses allow consumers to choose whether they wish to send advertising messages and any newsletters and, if accepted, have the option of freely withdrawing their consent and businesses to have the obligation not to forward new advertising messages and any information (hereinafter referred to as statutory provisions or unless the statutory provisions are again fulfilled).
9. The consumer has the right to have immediate access to information about his personal data, to object to its use in future promotions, to request and confirm their partial or complete deletion from the business records, to request correction or supplementation. to inform them when and how the company first obtained its personal data and to be informed of the methods used to protect personal data.